22 March 2017

Sphero Olympics 5 - Feedback

As with any major project, feedback is extremely important. As we wrapped up our Sphero Olympics project here at the end of the 3rd quarter, I wanted the students to be able to give me feedback on what they liked, didn't like, and would improve about the Sphero Olympics project.

Here are some tidbits of information that the students provided:
What I learned from this project was how to be partners and work together in STEM.
Coding is important because if you have the wrong code it does not go your way.
I learned to not be frustrated when something does not work, and I learned to cooperate.
I learned that it takes a lot of effort to make a good program.
I learned that when you fail, just try again.
I learned to wait and do not boss people around when doing the project.
One thing I learned is that it takes a lot of hard work and teamwork to do things correctly. 
Rated on a scale of 1 (low) to 5 (high).
I think that having around 70% of the students honestly say that I gave them enough help and guidance through this project is a pretty good number. Hopefully those that rated 1-3 offered feedback in the comments as to why they felt that way. It's important to me to help all students feel like I am available to them if they need me.

Check back at the end of this month to see more about our next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment